AAFCS-Texas is Seeking Nominations for the following 2018-2019 Board positions:
- President-Elect (1 year as elect, 1 year as President & 1-year Counselor)
- Secretary (1-year commitment)
- Treasurer (1 yr commitment then become Finance Committee chair)
- VP Professional-Development Elect (1 yr as Elect & 1 as VP Professional Development)
- VP Membership, Members Relations, Public Policy and Academic Affairs Co-chair of Publication (in charge of the research journal-2yr commitment)
Nominations will be accepted until the online ballot is sent in early March prior to the state meeting. To nominate someone or yourself for a 2019-2020 leadership position contact Janis White at email@example.com.